2006 Yamaha Ttr250
Great bike, very clean. Electric start 5 speed, great tires , just serviced needs nothing
- Electric-start, 249cc DOHC four-valve six-speed is more than enough for serious trail riding.
- Trick enough to rule the trail but simple enough for everyday riding and easy maintenance, the TT-R250 is enduro ready, complete with lights and tripmeter.
- California green sticker compliant.
- Potent air-cooled, 249cc DOHC four-valve powerplant cranks out heaps of low- and mid-range power and revs out easily too; perfect for hard-core trail riding.
- Convenient, reliable electric starter ensures hassle-free, pushbutton starting.
- 30mm Teikei carburetor for crisp, reliable throttle response.
- Smooth-shifting, YZ-type six-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch exploits the TT-R's broad powerband for instant hook-up and power in a wide range of terrain and conditions.
- CD ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
- Lightweight, competition-style stainless steel exhaust system resists corrosion and contains a quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Rigid, YZ-style frame design with compact, 55.3-inch wheelbase ensures superb maneuverability and quick, responsive steering.
- Front 245mm and rear 220mm disc brakes deliver potent, progressive stopping power with predictable feel.
- 43mm telescopic front fork with 11 inches of travel is calibrated to deal with all sorts of harsh bumps in a plush manner.
- Link-type, single rear shock with remote reservoir, adjustable preload and 11 inches of travel delivers excellent compliance for outstanding handling and a great ride.
- Aluminum box-section swingarm features snail-type chain adjusters for quick and easy adjustments.
- Full-size 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheels for great tire selection, resistance to flats and great handling.
- Premium, YZ-style Dunlop 739 knobbies front and rear provide motocross-spec grip and tire performance.
- Enduro-style head- and tail lights provide maximum nighttime and low-light visibility.
- Resettable tripmeter helps rider keep track of miles traveled and fuel reserve.
- Durable, plastic handguards come standard.
- Team Yamaha–inspired colors, graphics, and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
- Long, YZ-style seat is low, comfortable and allows easy rider movement.
- Sleek, narrow fuel tank with 2.5-gallon capacity helps create big-bike look and feel while providing excellent range.
- Large, folding cleated footpegs provide excellent footing even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Durable fork boots ensure excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and all labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- 4-valve, DOHC, 4-stroke single
- 249 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 73 x 59.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 30 mm Teikei
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; (11.02 in. travel)
- Front Brakes
- 245 mm Disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock, link-type, w/adjustable preload; (11.02 in. travel)
- Rear Brakes
- 220 mm Disc
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- 249 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 gal.
- 55.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in.
- Seat Height
- 36 in.
- 6-speed w/manual clutch
- Final Drive
- Team Yamaha Blue/White
- 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)